Sunday, March 6, 2011

Class Outing Extravanganza

So I know the BBQ wasn't all that grand, but not all that doesn't glitter is gold.... What?!

It was more or less fun, yes? I'll answer that one for you.

Fuck yeah. We (some) played some awesome Big Eagle Protect Small Cock (according to Ming Swee) and played a game of (Half)Truths and (Voluntary)Dare.

Okay, I don't mean to be rudely demanding but we need to do something that will bring us TOGETHER. Think of it practically; next year, we need to have dynamics that work and social interaction can help build that rapport.

So as your responsible, caring and very capable (especially for certain final year leadership roles) class representative, I am organizing yet another class outing that is SERIOUS BUSINESS.

Serious business as in it's gonna cost you some. Unfortunately to much dismay, a lot of things in this world aren't free. Nor is it gonna only cost the seemingly generic $10 that every outing always costs.

I will put down a number of options for you to choose amongst. Do be patient and don't hesitate because your decision will matter, as there are only 19 of us. Still, don't take your time. :)

RULES: Vote for TWO Numbers then SMS me. Any questions also can ask on the comment box. Replies BEFORE 10th March.

I will not entertain impractical questions. I will, however, reply them. I was just never good at entertaining people.

Date: Mid-April

Choices:

1. Paint Ball

Price: $35.90 for 100 bullets, roughly 1:30HR worth of fun and pain.

Note: Yes, you WILL get bruised with internal bleeding. I don't want to scare you, but it's the truth. Still, it is very fun, and I will be voting for this one.


2. Singapore Zoo/Night Safari and Zoo

Price: $20/$47

Note: Can go for either/or/both. I'm pretty sure the Polar Bears are gone. I went there to see the Polar Bears and they disappeared and I asked the attendant if it was because of Global Warming.

3. Lazer Tag (Lame, TBH)

Price: Approx. $30 for 2 games

Note: This one is a more technological and safer version of paintball. You actually get to know who shot you, etc. Not safe for high-degreed spectacle users. The laser beams will focus its energy on your eyeballs causing you to lose your sight. JK.

4. Class Chalet (3D2N)

Price: $30 each

Note: An increase from the previous one. Don't ask why.
I know all of you don't want to live like a hobbit again.

5. Universal Studios

Price: $60-70

Note: Based on Weekend/Weekday shit, I dont even...

F. Hong Kong Trip

Price: $200

Note: You can't vote for this because it's an alphabet. HAHA.

No comments:

Post a Comment